President: Sandra Scamehorn
The Ripon Public Library Board of Trustees will meet Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. in the library’s Jorgenson Room. The agenda will be as follows:
- Call to order.
- Approve minutes of the October 29, 2019 meeting.
- Public comment.
- Discuss request for reconsideration of the DVD Aniara.
- Accept minutes of the November 15, 2019 Personnel Committee meeting.
- Report from library director.
- Review payment of November 2019 invoices.
- Discuss 2020 holiday closings.
- Discuss increasing the starting wage in 2020 for new page hires.
- Discuss revised 2020 budget.
- Receive update on 2019 Giving Tuesday campaign.
- Set date and time for next Board of Trustees meeting – Tuesday, January 28, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
- Solicit suggestions for items to be added to the next agenda.
Please contact the Library if you need accommodations to attend the meeting.