Effective August 1st, please note the following temporary changes to our usual library policies and procedures.
Visiting the library:
- Face coverings are required for ages 5 and up.
- Library capacity is limited to 25 patrons at a time.
- Please check in at the front desk.
- Distanced seating is available and face coverings are required if you are seated – no exceptions.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 7 must remain with a caregiver at all times.
- Face masks are required — no exceptions— to use a computer
- Daily time limit is 2 hours
- Limit one person per computer
- Printing is available at $0.15 cents per page
- Cash or check only; no change will be given.
- Staff will be wearing masks to protect you and we ask that you wear a mask to help protect patrons and staff.
- Patrons must maintain social distancing (six feet) between staff and other patrons (non-family) at all times.
- Patrons exhibiting signs of illness or who do not feel well are not allowed in the library.
- Please be considerate of others when visiting the library.
- Photocopiers and faxing are available.
- Call-ahead curbside pickup is available if you do not feel comfortable coming into the library.
- Call 920-748-6160 and staff will set your items outside.