- Lauren McConnell
Board of trustees:
- Douglas Iverson
- Austin Klingler
- Travis Liptow
- Andrew Prellwitz
- Janet Vossekuil
- Gary Will
The Ripon Public Library Board of Trustees will meet Tuesday, January 31, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. in the library’s Silver Creek Room. The agenda will be as follows:
- Call to order.
- Public comment.
- Approve minutes of the December 20, 2022, meeting.
- Report from library director.
- Review payment of January 2023 invoices.
- Receive update on strategic planning process.
- Receive update on library fund held by the city.
- Receive update on Campaign Planning Committee and 100 Extraordinary Women.
- Set date and time for next Board of Trustees meeting – Tuesday, February 28, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.
- Solicit suggestions for items to be added to the next agenda. All suggestions for agenda topics must be submitted to Director Bongers by Wednesday, February 22, 2023.
Please contact the Library if you need accommodations to attend the meeting.