- Andrew Prellwitz
Board of trustees:
- Deanna Boone
- Martin Farrell
- Theodore Grant
- Doug Iverson
- Travis Liptow
- Sandra Scamehorn
- Kim Scanlon
The Ripon Public Library Board of Trustees will meet Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. by Zoom:
Join the meeting:
To connect using a phone for audio:
- Call: (301) 715-8592
- Meeting ID: 979 7410 2821
- Password: 789433
The agenda will be as follows:
- Call to order.
- Approve minutes of the March 23, 2021 meeting.
- Public comment.
- Report from library director.
- Review payment of April 2021 invoices.
- Review Covid-19 Policy and procedures – discuss discontinuing quarantining of items, opening indoor book drop, and other minor procedural changes.
- Receive update on Renovation Project.
- Discuss creation of a fund for donations to the Renovation Project.
- Set date and time for next Board of Trustees meeting – Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Solicit suggestions for items to be added to the next agenda.
Please contact the Library if you need accommodations to attend the meeting.