- Andrew Prellwitz
Board of trustees:
- Deanna Boone
- Martin Farrell
- Theodore Grant
- Doug Iverson
- Travis Liptow
- Sandra Scamehorn
- Kim Scanlon
The Ripon Public Library Board of Trustees will meet informally with library staff on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in the library’s Silver Creek Room for a meet and greet. A quorum of the library board is expected to be present. City council members have also been invited and a quorum may be present.
Following that, the Ripon Public Library Board of Trustees will meet Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. in the library’s Silver Creek Room; please note the later start time. The agenda will be as follows:
- Call to order.
- Approve minutes of the September 28, 2021 meeting.
- Public comment.
- Report from library director.
- Review payment of October 2021 invoices.
- Review Covid-19 Policy and procedures – no changes recommended.
- Receive update on 2022 budget.
- Discuss request from Boersen Farms to be a CSA pickup location.
- Receive report on Renovation Project.
- Discuss proposal from Ripon Land Surveying regarding the backyard.
- Discuss backyard design proposal from Marek Landscaping.
- Discuss fundraising proposal for the Renovation Project.
- Discuss draft of Giving Tuesday campaign letter.
- Set date and time for next Board of Trustees meeting – Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Solicit suggestions for items to be added to the next agenda.