Inter-Library Loan (ILL)
You can also fill out a paper inter-library loan request form at the library.
When you can’t find something in our catalog, the library might still be able to order it through a service called inter-library loan, or ILL. Simply search for an item using WorldCat, and then fill out an online request form or a paper form at the library.
Inter-library Loan Guidelines:
- The WorldCat database includes library listings for libraries throughout the United States
- Not every library’s collection is included in WorldCat
- DVDs and CDs must be at least one year old and all other items must be at least four months old to be eligible for ILL
- Some requests may never be filled, and others may take up to a month or more to arrive
- Items must be returned by the due date set by the lending library
- There is no charge for ILL services; however, patron requests may be limited