November 10-11-12, 2022 Book Sale Information
- Sorry, no early sales!
- Thursday, Nov. 10, 4:00 – 7:30
- Friday, Nov. 11, 10:00 – 5:00
- Saturday, Nov. 12, 10:00 – 3:00 BAG SALE! $3 / bag (Last Chance Room & SO MUCH MORE included in this sale – you’ll be AMAZED!) – $3/paper grocery bag; Showroom will be open at regular prices.
- Payments accepted by cash, check, or (with a $10 minimum purchase) credit/debit card
Please note: COVID-19 protocols may be in effect for the safety of volunteers and other shoppers. Please visit our COVID-19 Dashboard for details.
- $.50 for all hardback and large paperbacks
- $.25 for small paperbacks
- $.10 for kids’ books. Magazine bundles have been restocked
- $2 for adult hardback books
- $1.50 for adult trade and large paperbacks
- $.50 for adult small paperbacks
- $.50 for kids’ hardback
- $.25 for kids’ paperbacks or special sticker prices
- Music CDs $.50
- DVDs $1 or $2
- $.50 paperbacks.
- $.10 Table
- Alfred Hitchcock PBs from the 60s & 70s
- Beading & Jewelry Making
- Beautiful Coffee Table Books from $.50
- Christian and “Clean” Reads
- Christmas Collection
- Horses & Dogs
- Large Print Fiction
- Last Chance Cookbooks 5/$1
- Louis L’Amour PB
- Perfect Puzzles
- Star Trek
- Vintage Books from $.50
- Women of the West
EXPANDED SHOWROOM COLLECTIONS
- Adult Fiction
- American Indian Art & Culture
- Biking & Hiking
- Children’s Fiction & Nonfiction
- Civil War
- Military Memoirs
- Native Americans
- True Adventure
- Women’s Topics
- World War II
- Wisconsin Resources & Authors
NASH ROOM $.50 SPECIALS
- 1000s of Mass Market Paperback Fiction
- Hardcover Mysteries
- Kids’ Books
- Music CDs
LAST CHANCE CLEARANCE
- Cookbooks 5/$1
- $.25 Paperbacks
If you would like to help with clerking at the book sale, please contact the library.
For patrons who just can’t get enough of the Friends of the Library book sales, or who miss the semi-annual sale, fear not! A selection of book sale items is always on display near the library’s front desk – and it’s open year-round (cash or check only)! All items are priced as marked. As with the regular book sales, all proceeds benefit the Friends of the Library, a nonprofit organization whose fundraising activities help make many library programs possible.
Donations for the Used Book Sales are accepted throughout the year and can be left in the book sale donation bin, just inside the library’s front entrance. We cannot accept moldy/mildewed books, encyclopedias or textbooks.