April 28-29-30 2022 Book Sale Information
- A limited number of low contact / family appointments are available Tuesday morning/afternoon and Wednesday morning during the week of the book sale – call the library for more information.
- Thursday, Apr. 28, 4:00 – 7:30 Early Bird sale – free for Friends’ members or
$3 cover chargeWAIVED!
- Friday, Apr. 29, 10:00 – 5:00
- Saturday, Apr. 30, 10:00 – 3:00 BAG SALE! $3 / bag (Last Chance Room & SO MUCH MORE included in this sale – you’ll be AMAZED!) – $3/paper grocery bag; Showroom will be open at regular prices.
- Payments accepted by cash, check, or (with a $10 minimum purchase) credit/debit card
Please note: COVID-19 protocols may be in effect for the safety of volunteers and other shoppers. Please visit our COVID-19 Dashboard for details.
- Last Chance: $.50 for all hardback and large paperbacks / $.25 for small paperbacks / $.10 for kids’ books. Magazine bundles have been restocked.
- Show Room: $2 for adult hardback books / $1.50 for adult trade and large paperbacks / $.50 for adult small paperbacks / $.50 for kids’ hardback / $.25 for kids’ paperbacks or special sticker prices. Music CDs $.50 / DVDs $1 or $2.
- Nash Room: $.50 paperbacks.
- Women’s Issues
- Birds & Bugs
- Biking & Hiking
- Vintage German Bibles
EXPANDED SHOWROOM COLLECTIONS
- Civil War
- World War II
- Native Americans
EXPANDED & REORGANIZED LAST CHANCE ROOM
- Children’s Literature
- Large Print
- Vintage Books Not Previously Offered
If you would like to help with clerking at the book sale, please contact the library.
For patrons who just can’t get enough of the Friends of the Library book sales, or who miss the semi-annual sale, fear not! A selection of book sale items is always on display near the library’s front desk – and it’s open year-round (cash or check only)! All items are priced as marked. As with the regular book sales, all proceeds benefit the Friends of the Library, a nonprofit organization whose fundraising activities help make many library programs possible.
Donations for the Used Book Sales are accepted throughout the year and can be left in the book sale donation bin, just inside the library’s front entrance. We cannot accept moldy/mildewed books, encyclopedias or textbooks.