COVID-19 Dashboard Updated March 30, 2022
Visiting the Library:
- Masks are not currently required for library patrons. The current CDC COVID-19 activity level for Ripon will be monitored and posted at the library. If community levels rise high enough, this policy may change.
Meeting Room Use:
- The lower level meeting rooms are available for public use. Capacity may be limited based on the current COVID-19 situation in the Ripon area.
- Capacity is currently at 100%.
- Curbside pickup will be available indefinitely for your convenience.
- Use “Click & Collect” through our Winnefox Mobile app, available for iOS and Android, to arrange for curbside pickup.
- Or, call 920-748-6160 and staff will set your items outside for you to pick up.