COVID-19 Dashboard Updated Jan. 18, 2021
Please note the following temporary changes to our usual library policies and procedures.
Visiting the Library:
- Face masks or cloth face coverings are currently REQUIRED for ALL PATRONS AGE 5+ regardless of vaccination status. Free disposable masks are available.
- ADA accommodations will be offered to patrons who are unable to wear a face mask.
- Library staff are required to wear face masks per city policy.
- Patrons must maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Patrons exhibiting signs of illness or who do not feel well should stay home and are not allowed in the library.
Meeting Room Use:
- The lower level meeting rooms are available for public use. Capacity will be limited based on the current case burden status for Fond du Lac county. As of the most recent report dated 11 January 2022, the case rate for the Ripon area is critically high (2,243 / 100,000).
- At the High or Very High levels, building and meeting room capacity is currently limited to 25%.
- High or Very High max capacity: Silver Creek Room: 24 – Nash Room: 15 – Jorgenson Room: 3 – Ceresco Room:
- At the Critically High level, building and meeting room capacity is currently limited to 10%.
- Critically High max capacity: Silver Creek Room: 9 – Nash Room: 6 – Jorgenson Room: 1 – Ceresco Room: 1
- Groups must maintain social distancing
- No food or drink allowed
- Rooms may be monitored
- The digital piano will be available, limit one person in the room at a time or multiple people from the same household, and may be booked with any staff member.
- The free book area located in the lower level lobby is open.
- Curbside pickup will be available indefinitely for your convenience.
- Use “Click & Collect” through our Winnefox Mobile app, available for iOS and Android, to arrange for curbside pickup.
- Or, call 920-748-6160 and staff will set your items outside for you to pick up.