COVID-19 Policies Update May 26, 2021
Last update: May 26th, 2021
Please note the following temporary changes to our usual library policies and procedures.
Visiting the library:
- For the protection of our patrons and staff, including children who are not yet eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, face masks are REQUIRED for the following patrons:
- Patrons who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19
- Patrons age 5-12
- Face masks are RECOMMENDED for all other patrons
- If you are required but unable to wear a face mask, ADA accommodations are available that do not require entry to the library building
- Library staff will continue to wear face masks
- Patrons must maintain social distancing (six feet) between staff and other patrons (non-family) at all times.
- Patrons exhibiting signs of illness or who do not feel well are not allowed in the library
Meeting / Study Room Use:
- The lower level meeting rooms are available with the following restrictions:
- Maximum capacity is 16 for the Silver Creek Room, 9 for the Nash Room, and 2 for the Jorgenson Room and Ceresco Room.
- Groups must maintain social distancing
- The above face masks policy applies to meeting room use
- No food or drink allowed
- Rooms will be monitored
- The digital piano will be available, limit one person in the room at a time or multiple people from the same household, and may be booked with any staff member.
- The free book area located in the lower level lobby is also open. Patrons interested in browsing these shelves should check in at the front desk.
- Call-ahead curbside pickup will be available indefinitely for your convenience.
- Call 920-748-6160 and staff will set your items outside.
- You can also use the “Click & Collect” service through our Winnefox Mobile app, available for iOS and Android.