Please note the following temporary changes to our usual library policies and procedures.
Visiting the library:
- Face coverings (nose and mouth) are required for all patrons ages 5 and up. ADA accomodations for patrons who cannot wear face masks
- The library's main level is limited to a total of 25 patrons at a time. Patrons must check in at the front desk.
- Distanced seating is available and face coverings are required if you are seated – no exceptions.
- Children under age 8 must be accompanied by a caregiver at all times.
- All patrons need to check in at the front desk.
Click "Read more" below for full details.