Individual Book Sale appointments available
Please contact the library to be put in touch with a book sale volunteer for scheduling.
April, 2021 book sale information:
- A limited number of low contact appointments are available Wednesday and Thursday - call the library for information.
- Thursday, Apr. 15, 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm (Early Bird sale - $3 cover charge or free for Friends members WAIVED for the fall sale)
- Friday, Apr. 16, 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Saturday, Apr. 17, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm BAG SALE! $3 / bag (Bag Sale applies to Last Chance Room only; Showroom will be open at regular prices.)
For the safety of volunteers and other shoppers, please note the following COVID-19 related changes:
- Face masks, properly worn, are required for all shoppers and volunteers.
- Ages 8+ only.
- Social distancing required.
- Do not attend the sale if you are sick.
- Number of shoppers in the sale area will be limited.
- Low contact appointments may be made by calling the library before the sale.
- Contact the library prior to the sale to check for any COVID-19 related changes
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! If you would like to help with clerking at the book sale, please contact the library.
General prices will be: $2.00 for hardcovers / $1.50 for trade paperbacks / $.50 for small paperbacks (specials priced as marked)
A majority of funds raised by the Friends of the Library comes from their used book sales. Many library programs and events are in turn funded by the Friends.
Year-Round Book Sale Display
For patrons who just can't get enough of the Friends of the Library book sales, or who miss the semi-annual sale, fear not! A selection of book sale items is now on display near the library's front desk - and it's open year-round (cash or check only)! Hardcovers are $2.00, trade paperbacks are $1.50, and small paperbacks are $.50 (specials priced as marked) As with the regular book sales, all proceeds benefit the Friends of the Library, a nonprofit organization whose fundraising activities help make many library programs possible.
Donations for the Used Book Sales:
Donations for the Used Book Sales are accepted throughout the year and can be left in the book sale donation bin, just inside the library's front entrance. We cannot accept moldy/mildewed books, encyclopedias or textbooks.