Welcome back! As of July 1, appointments are no longer required for browsing in the library, although capacity is limited, and some services remain unavailable. Please note the following temporary changes, approved by the library board, to our usual library policies.
- Library capacity is limited to 25 patrons at a time.
- Please check in at the front desk if you would like to browse in the building.
- Seating and tables are not available.
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 7 must remain with a caregiver at all times.
Picking Up Holds:
- The lobby is open for holds pick-up during regular hours.
- Call-ahead curbside pickup is available (920-748-6160).
- Daily time limit is 1 hour.
- Four computer stations are available.
- Limit one person per computer.
- Printing is available at $0.15 cents per page. Exact change is recommended - payment will be deposited in a coin box and no change will be given.
- Staff will be wearing masks to protect you and we ask that you wear a mask to protect staff and other patrons.
- Patrons must maintain social distancing (six feet) between staff and other patrons at all times.
- Patrons exhibiting signs of illness or who do not feel well are not allowed in the library.
- Please be considerate of others when visiting the library.
- Photocopiers and faxing will be available.