Registration begins Monday, June 17 at the Ripon Public Library! Complete program details available upon registration.
How Does It Work?
- Read 20 minutes a day. On your reading ticket, check off a box for each day you spend at least 20 minutes reading.
- Check the "program" box if you attended a library event that week. Events listed below!
- At the end of the week, if you have at least 4 boxes checked off, return your ticket to the library to be entered into a weekly prize drawing!
What Can I Read?
- Read what you want! This includes books, graphic novels, magazines, blogs, novels, books on CD, downloadable books - it all counts!
- Throughout the summer, Teen Summer Reading Program tickets will be randomly drawn for fabulous prizes.
- Weekly prize drawings will include bestselling YA books (teen fiction) and local gift certificates!
- We're also giving away two autographed books from a couple of our favorite YA authors - John Green's "The Fault In Our Stars" and Marissa Meyer's "Cinder"!
- One grand prize winner will receive an iPod Shuffle!
FREE Events @ Your Library All Summer Long!
Click on the links below to learn more details about this Summer's FREE events!
- Wed June 19 @ 2:00 p.m. - Juggling Workshop 
- Mon June 24 @ 6:30 p.m. - RPL Book Club 
- Tues June 25 @ 6:30 p.m. - Science Alliance funded in part by the Ripon Science Club
- Thurs June 27 @ 2:00 p.m. - Henna Body Art 
- Tues July 2 @ 10:00 a.m. - Zoozort Live Wild Animals 
- Wed July 3 @ 2:00 p.m. - Art Journaling  (teens only!)
- Wed July 10 @ 2:00 p.m. - Zombie Movie Matinee  (teens only!)
- Wed July 17 @ 2:00 p.m. - Bleach Pen T-Shirts  (teens only!)
- Mon July 22 @ 6:30 p.m. - RPL Book Club 
- Tues July 23 @ 6:00 p.m. - Batik Printing 
- Thurs Aug 1 @ 2:00 p.m. - Animation Workshop  (teens only!)
- Friday mornings @ 8:30 a.m. - Roaming Readers Walking Club